The Moneypenny has a vintage inspired square dial with a modern edge. A lady's timepiece as delicate as a designer jewellery, this watch is for those who prefer a subtle statement.
KOMONO brings innovation and contemporary design into the world of accessories.
With its inspired style, surprising color palette and forward-thinking aesthetic, KOMONO has succeeded in pushing limits for over ten years. Founded in 2009 in Belgium by ex-professional snowboarders Anton Janssens and Raf Maes, KOMONO breaks convention and offers a fresh, new proposition. Be it sunglasses, sunglasses accessories, opticals, watches or even ski masks, KOMONO embraces the experimental and proposes a glimpse of the future into the here and now.
- Movement: Japanese Quartz
- Lens: High Mineral Glass
- Material: Alloy case & Stainless Steel back
- Material strap: Stainless steel
- Strap size: 10mm
- Water resistance: 1 ATM
- Dimensions: 24 x 22mm & 7.6mm thick
- Warranty: 1 year battery & 2 years movement
- Authorized Distributor: Time Zone Malaysia