- MIL-SPEC: Built to Government specifications for use by military personnel.
- HIGH TORQUE MOVEMENT: Swiss made ETA FØ6 3 jewel high-torque Quartz movement with EOL (End-of-Life) indicator for superior timekeeping and quality. Submersibility: 3ATM
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self-illuminating tritium gas tubes glow with no need to be charged by an external light source.
- PILOT'S WATCH: Designed for pilots and paratroopers. Features a lightweight high impact fibreshell case and sapphire crystal.
- SWISS MADE: Marathon watches are proudly made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939.
The Marathon General Purpose Quartz is a highly accurate watch built to strict military standards (MIL-PRF-46374G, Type I, Class 1). Designed for field use by military personnel, the General Purpose Quartz is built to withstand the needs of infantry, as well as suit civilians needs for a casual watch.
- MOVEMENT: High torque quartz • ETA FØ6 Movement
- SCALE QUANTITY: 2
- SCALE RANGE: 1-12 (13-24)
- LUMINOUS FEATURES: Tritium gas tubes
- CASE: Black Composite, 316L with stainless steel caseback
- SUBMERSIBILITY: 3ATM
- CRYSTAL TYPE: Sapphire
- CROWN TYPE: Pressure
- DIMENSIONS: 34mm Diameter / 12mm thickness
- LUG WIDTH: 16mm